“First Rate”

Small-Group London East End and Shoreditch Street Art
Ranked #1 of 1,290 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour of London, which allows everyone, no matter of budget, to fully discover the most visited city in Europe. Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during an intriguing, 2.5 - 3 hour English or Spanish language overview walking tour. The Free Tour starts daily at 11 AM & 1 PM by Wellington Arch
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Andy was our tour guide today. He was extremely friendly and informative. The tour covered an immense amount of ground in terms of information and locations. It never felt rushed. A left the tour feeling that I had learned a lot about London and England's history. His delivery was extremely humorous. Payment was entirely optional but we gave him a nice tip because he was so amiable and informative. I will certainly use this company again.

1  Thank EyeForTravel1

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My mom and i took the free walking tour around london. Our guide was John norohna and he was nothing short of brilliant. He was enthusiastic, animated, and over and above he was load and clear. We even booked an afternoon tour with him for the old london tour and it was worth it.

1  Thank Megha405
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Having arrived in London the night before, this tour was a great way to start our trip. Gary Trainor was our fantastic tour guide who picked us up at the place we were staying and also conducted our tour. It was a great way to explore some of London in three hours, going by foot to some of the main attractions while getting a crash course in different aspects of Londons history. Thanks Gary for being such a great guide!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

An absolutely perfect way to start our first day in London- gave us a great overview of all the sites, and our tour guide also gave us some great pointers that we used during our stay in terms of saving money and beating the crowds. I apologize that I can't recall his name, but he was extremely knowledgeable and approachable. His love of London made me love London. A very comprehensive and enjoyable tour!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Right from the beginning the tour guide took our attention and never let go. Very friendly and helpful. I want to use this chance and say a big Thank You to Charlotte from Kaukapakapa NZ. Took me a while to spell it correctly :)

1  Thank MrAngelov