Book In Advance

from $18.50
from $18.40
from $18.50
5,743 results
All reviews free tour walking tour great tour grim reaper tour our tour guide london tour interesting stories great introduction buckingham palace highly recommend this tour london's history three hours covent garden hour tour trafalgar square big ben angus
Reviewed today

My partner and I were BLOWN AWAY with this tour with Ben.

We went on Halloween, so there were heaps of other tours happening in the same locations. However, Ben took it in his stride, and in no way did it affect the high quality of the tour (in fact, there were a couple of hilarious moments where we battled for the best spots!)

Ben spent time detailing London’s history of gruesome capital punishment, pointing out landmarks where the deeds had been accomplished, as well as notable victims and executioners. However, the highlight of the tour was his incredibly detailed, eerie and humorous account of Jack the Ripper. Ben took us to the locations of the murders, and once there, went to extraordinary lengths to explain what had happened whilst hypothesising who had committed the awful crimes and why. As the tour went on, the details of the case grew and grew, to the point that it ended leaving us feeling both extremely knowledgeable about the case and completely clueless, wanting to know more!

We’ve been on many tours during our trip around Europe, but agree that this was our favourite to date. Given that so many other tours have also had epic attractions (buildings, castles etc.), and this was mostly imaginative, kudos to Ben for making it so incredibly memorable.

1  Thank edandelene
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My tour of London with Rob was amazing. I seriously didn’t want the tour to end, it was incredible. Rob was so nice, knowledgeable, funny, and energetic. Seriously such a great tour. I can’t recommend it enough.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I took the free walking tour with Robin. It was hilariously entertaining and very informative at the same time. He could represent the vibe and energy of the city and gave a great capture of its history. Absolutely recommended!

Reviewed 2 days ago

We did the free walking tour in London, with Robin and we had a great time. Robin was interesting and informative. We recommend..

Reviewed 4 days ago

The tour was great. Jamie was so funny and very knowledgeable. We could tell that he loves what he does. I would highly recommend a tour with him.

I had no experience with free walking tours before I did this one, so I didn't know how exactly this concept works -- that you tip the tour guide at the end of the tour -- and I didn't have enough cash on me! I didn't even know how long the tour would be and heard that if the tours are long, you get a break. We walked for about three hours with no break, and I was hungry because I wasn't prepared enough. Next time I will plan it better :)

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the free walking tour with Ben. It was a pleasure listening to his stories - he has a great flair for storytelling. I would really like to go on some of the other tours when I return to London

1  Thank Go821220
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Had the luxury of having this brilliant young lad, Jamie, as our tour guide. Great storyteller, shared lots of history with us to show the significance of each place we stopped at. Loved the tour. Would definitely recommend for a free morning.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Almost 3 hours tour with awesome fact around the city. Ben really made our visit to London amazing an profitable. I will go to the other different tour from SANDERMANS.
Thank you soo much Ben!
For the Spanish people that want to improve their English, It is really worthy, understoodable and eassy.

1  Thank Javi A
Reviewed 1 week ago

I had an awesome stroll through London with Ben last week. He was very fun and knowledgeable. There was a lot of historical inputs in the tour as well which is really good and makes you appreciate the tour even more. I totally recommend the tour to anyone who wants to spend some time to get to know London and have some fun laughs along the way!

2  Thank Bianca P
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Always love a Sandemans tour, and again this one didn’t disappoint.
Got to see all the wonderful cites and hear lots of interesting stories.
Thanks Charlotte... from Cowcoppercopper (I have no idea how to spell it so went phonetic!!), you were awesome and yay for female tour guides!
Fran and Giles (the Brits getting to know London better)