Ways to Experience SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
from $52.30
from $18.60
from $18.30
15,083 results
All reviews free tour walking tour great tour grim reaper tour our tour guide london tour interesting stories great introduction buckingham palace highly recommend this tour london's history three hours covent garden hour tour trafalgar square big ben angus
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a great way to experience London on foot and see the many amazing sights and learn the history London has to offer. Our tour guide Charlotte was enthusiastic, experienced and her explanations and description of the various sights and monuments really brought things to life.

If you are looking to get a great experience of London but do not wish to spend exorbitant amounts of money, definitely sign up for the Sandemans walking tours

1  Thank casse_lim
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Everyone should do this tour especially if you are on a budget you won't be disappointed!! Very well done!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Me and my friends had the pleasure of experiencing Charlotte from Kaukapakapa's free tour. She had a wonderful energy which made the notable sights we took in even more intriguing. Would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to see the very best of London at little or no charge :)

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had no idea what to expect when signing up for a free walking tour in London- thanks to our knowledgeable and entertaining guide (Sonja), it was one of the highlights of our trip. We learned a lot, saw great sights and had a great time. We will definitely check out Sandeman's tours in other cities and will recommend the London tour to friends.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Sonja was the best tour guide I've had. I went on a 3 week "run the gauntlet" tour of Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Venice, Rome, and London. In each city except Venice I went on a tour. My experience with the Sandeman's tours (which I did in Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, and, finally, London) was that they were of the top quality in organization and provided energetic and professional tour guides who had detailed information about the city, its history, and its current culture. I much appreciated that the information was never cursory nor were they afraid to touch upon sensitive historical topics in an informational and engaging light.

Sonja stuck out even from this strong group of Sandeman tour guides because of her persona. Her use of stories and bringing the crowd to participate in reenacting history has made it much harder for me to forget all the interesting quirks and discoveries London has to offer. I also loved her "points" tactic for answering questions right, and she never made anyone feel unsuitably uncomfortable for being wrong. Finally, her spiel at the end about her travels all around the world and discovering that every culture is weird and that that's awesome was a great way to summarize not only her tour but on a more personal level my experience abroad.

She capped it off well, and I'll certainly be returning to London.