“Mark's tour”

2.5 Hour London East End and Shoreditch Street Art Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 1,295 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour of London, which allows everyone, no matter of budget, to fully discover the most visited city in Europe. Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during an intriguing, 2.5 - 3 hour English or Spanish language overview walking tour. The Free Tour starts daily at 11 AM & 1 PM by Wellington Arch
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Thank you Mark for an excellent tour. It was the perfect introduction to London and was incredibly informative and interesting. Even though it was a cold and damp day, Mark kept us energised and entertained with his jokes and deep knowledge of London.

I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting London. I've been on a paid tour of London but this was far better.

Thanks again Mark.

Ruedi and Christiane

Write a ReviewReviews (13,079)

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I took two tours with Sandemans in London, the Free Royal Tour and the Old City tour.
Since I had a limited time in London it was a good selection to explore and view the historic places, buildings and monuments in London.
In both of my tours the guide was John Sheerman which with his British humor and his knowledge made each walking tour more interesting and entertaining.
He also guided me for a local pub where I could taste the famous fish and chips.
My advices for the walking tours are: Don't forget to wear good shoes, come with a coat or an umbrella, and follow the pace.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Had such a lovely experience, really funny and interesting! Learned a lot about london and it's history!

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I'd definitely recommend this tour for everyone! It's perfect as an introduction to the Westminster part of London, and you just have to go back to know a little bit more about the places that attracted you the most after - because you have to follow the dynamic of the group during the tour.

Mark had a hard task because was snowing, winding and freezing. But he provided us a great tour anyway, lot of curious facts - king henry VIII wives, the fifth of November, how Buckingham became the main royal palace. I wouldn't change anything.

Edinburgh and London, nice job Sandesman's crew!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Although it was super cold, our tour guide Charlotte from Kaukapakapa (copy-pasted from below) was so entertaining I couldnt help but keep going! Lots of small interesting background stories to kings, queens, london history, random london facts, ways to see London on a budget or if you want to spend money to get the extras. Loved the free tour so much I went on another tour the same afternoon. A definite must-do while in London!

2  Thank Denis T