“Charlotte was a great guide”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
Book In Advance
London Grim Reaper Walking Tour
London Old City Walking Tour
2.5 Hour London East End and Shoreditch Street Art Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 1,291 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour of London, which allows everyone, no matter of budget, to fully discover the most visited city in Europe. Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during an intriguing, 2.5 - 3 hour English or Spanish language overview walking tour. The Free Tour starts daily at 11 AM & 1 PM by Wellington Arch
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I took the tips-only based tour from Charlotte when I first arrived in London. I had previously seen some of the main tourist attractions, but as this tour was free I wanted to do it. Our guide was Charlotte and even though our group was massive, she did a brilliant job. I can't commend her highly enough, I'm only sorry I was broke at the time and couldn't give enough money to tip her efforts accordingly. Heard some great stories and some great photo opportunities. Do this tour!

Write a ReviewReviews (12,931)

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Especially if you have limited time, like us, this is a great way to see a city quickly and cheaply. Our guide was intelligent and knew everything, and answered our questions. I wish I could remember his name, maybe Mark. He had funny hair, and may have been from Ireland... He kept things moving better than even other tour guides from this company, which was appreciated. Very good tour, as always.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Myself and my boyfriend were in London for 2days and we wanted to do and see a lot and I am so glad we did it! Sonja was our tour guide and she made history very interesting! We saw all the hot spots in 3hours, a lot of walking but worth it and yes it's free, you give what you think the tour was worth as a donation! Red head Irish :)

Reviewed November 17, 2012

great tour, we are so happy we did it, definetly worth it as it was our first time in london! had such a nice time! sandemans walking tours are awesome!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Just happened onto her walking tour. What a terrific guide she is. We highly recommend her for her knowledge, humor and the strength of her voice in noisy London Town! Tips are optional but deserved.
Larry and RaNae