“The best sandeman tour ever!”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
2.5 Hour London East End and Shoreditch Street Art Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 1,300 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour of London, which allows everyone, no matter of budget, to fully discover the most visited city in Europe. Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during an intriguing, 2.5 - 3 hour English or Spanish language overview walking tour. The Free Tour starts daily at 10am, 11am, and 1pm in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was my third tour with Sandeman and it was the best ever. Our guide was Sonja. She knows how to make her tour so informative but also super fun. She has excellent background on history and literature; I wish I could record every moment in the informative tour. After the tour the first thing I did was to buy a British history book as she made me so excited about it. And she was so kind to share a beer with us in the pub so we could continue our interesting conversations a bi more.
(Ohh, and it was a free tour but I wish I could tip more than I did.)

Write a ReviewReviews (13,263)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I love Sandemans tours this is my third one. My guide was awesome, Me and my friends had great fun, awesome tour :)

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Sonja was very informative and had heaps of energy! She was interactive with all members of the walking tour and was very knowledgeable about all destinations on the tour. However, the tipping at the end became awkward and uncomfortable as there were comments made about how much was from who. Overall, great tour and would definitely recommend free walking tours.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was an excellent free tour. Sonja was an amazing tour guide who really knows her stuff & is truly passionate about the information she delivers! She really pays attention to those on the tour & strives to make sure you are happy! For a bunch of students on a budget, we got way more than we ever could have expected out of this tour. We had a great time and learned a lot; the tour took 3 hours but hardly seemed like it! If you're going to London, I wouldn't go with any other tour company!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

i love sandemans tours, every time i go on one i really enjoy it! everyone should do the sandemans tours. my guide was sonja she was a lot of fun, and full of knowledge about the city. she told us a lot of her recommendations too- not just telling us to go and see every sight even if its a bit overrated. this is the royal london tour, so you mostly palaces and things related to the royal family. changing of the guards at st. james' palace was AMAZING. we were so close to them that the drum sticks were basically going between the head of you & whoever was stood next to you! It was great. also head to the pub with your guide if you're on a budget, the food is definitely cheap for london! also, just as a heads up, there is no break in this tour, unlike the tours in other cities, but that really wasn't a problem, we were walking for about 2 and a half hours, and i felt fine.

1  Thank sammi_egan