Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Brit Movie Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Brit Movie Tours
from $157.10
from $36.70
from $589.10
from $18.30
1,030 results
All reviews downton abbey walking tour harry potter james bond our tour guide filming locations sherlock holmes lock stock location tour doctor who fan bbc sherlock peaky blinders chelsea tour sherlock fan meeting point tv series great tour
Reviewed 4 days ago

An absolutely brilliant tour. Thank you Gary for your wit and knowledge it really made our day. Saw so much of Liverpool and Port sunlight was gorgeous. Definitely do it again. Many thanks once again to our tour guide Gary Friday exceptional and the one of the funniest bus drivers ever Chris ( keep hold of that remote my lovely doing a grand job).

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

The tour yesterday was absolutely amazing. Gary was out of this world and made us laugh all day! He made the experience the best one we have had and I got a cheeky kiss with Alfie Solomon's at the end! Can't wait for the next hour. Would highly recommend *****

Reviewed 6 days ago

Our tour guide Gary was very knowledgeable about the Peaky Blinders and also gave lots of information on the locations themselves. Port Sunlight is stunning.
Excellent value for money would recommend.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Really enjoyed this walking tour. Shown the places different scenes were filmed and the history behind them. Jeremiah our tour guide was very knowledgeable and past it on with good humour. Highly recommended to all James Bond fans

Reviewed 1 week ago

Absolutely brilliant tour! Vas was a fantastic guide, engaging, witty and knowledgeable, and a top bloke too! The tour focuses mainly on the Krays but also includes some filming locations from Lock Stock. Clearly a lot of research has gone in to preparing the tour and it really shows in the quality of the details and the story told on the walk. Highly recommended 5*!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Excellent tour - guide really knows his stuff. Got to find out stuff and see things I would not have found otherwise

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Such a great time! My bestfriend and I went as a birthday present for her as we both love Harry Potter and have been to the studio tour countless times. Our tour guide was Owen, he did a great job in keeping the group amused and entertained. He knew lots of Potter facts as well as the history of different places in London - which was very pleasant. Overall the tour was a lot better than we anticipated and lasted the perfect amount of time. I would highly recommend the to any Harry Potter fans out there!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I am bad with names but I think our guide was Ben - might be wrong, but he was great. Very informative and entertaining. The tour was just about the right pace and included a lot of info! It was really worth it and I will come back for some other tours for sure.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our tour took place on a very cold & windy day so we did linger at the outside locations for too long . Our "midwife" was excellent - very funny and knowledgeable. The tour was enjoyable, but I had expected to see more that I would recognize - didn't realize how much of the scenery in the TV show is computer produced/enhanced. I also thought that the tour was expensive for what you got.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We did the 2 hour long Morse, Lewis and Endeavour walking tour around Oxford and really enjoyed it. Our guide, Leigh, was knowledgable, interesting and personable. The tour itself is a good way of finding your way around Oxford City centre, especially if you are a fan of the TV shows and allows access to areas that you would never normally see. Great value.