Tripadvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews cinema room kitchen utensils long term stay dlr station small shower breakfast bar standard room communal areas ground floor stayed for two nights two night stay double bed checking out rooms are clean a great stay minute walk gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful place to stay in Canary Wharf. The room was very clean and comes with all the facilities you need. Any questions I had, I went to the super helpful receptionist Alexandra who really went the extra mile and made my stay fabulous! She was very attentive and made me feel like my stay at this hotel was personally important to her. Thank you, Alexandra!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Filipe D, Manager at The Collective Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Mara,

Thanks for your kind words! I have passed your comments onto Alexandra who is doing an amazing job!!

We would love to welcome you back to stay with us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the most amazing stay here, the atmosphere was great! The staff are lovely and very helpful! The negative reviews on the room size in our opinion are extreme, yes they are compact but it's everything you need, and the bed was so comfy!!! The only thing that was wrong was the room was too warm, and when we left the window open the tube noise would wake us up. Also we was woke up at 3.45 am and then again at 4.30am by noisy people swearing and talking very loudly, at one point we was going to go down and complain at the front desk, this is the only reason I'm knocking it down to 4 rather than 5. I would like to stay here again, maybe a different room facing the opposite side looking towards Canary wharf as believe this would be a little quieter from the tube and hopefully next time won't have noisy drinks waking us up. overall was one of the best stays away we had, thanks guys! X

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hey James B,

Thanks for leaving us your review! We want to try and become 'Perfect' rather than 'Almost Perfect!' so if you are visiting London again please get in touch with us and we will put you in a room with a different location, we are constantly making improvements so I am confident we can turn that 4 into a 5!!

Thanks again and hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been staying here for the past 2 months on business. I’ve been working and staying in London for almost 30 years and this is the best place I have stayed. The rooms are clean, comfortable with everything you need. The staff are friendly and very helpful, good check in, and the area as all the amenities, supermarket, traditional pub, take aways and restaurants all close too. Only 10 minutes to Greenwich and 20 mins to the O2 on tube. The train is just around the corner but I like the 10 minute walk to Canary Wharf through the docks then the quick tube into central London. The swimming pool is awesome.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hey Richard J Taylor,

That's such a great review to read and really gives the whole team a big boost - thank you! We are delighted that you have enjoyed staying here over the last few months! Hopefully, we can keep welcoming you back as we strive to get better and better!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I really loved staying here. The rooms are great, utilising space in innovative ways. As a solo traveller, it had all the amenities I needed and provided fantastic communal spaces and opportunities to mingle as desired. I would strongly recommend checking out the restaurant on the 20th floor the views are spectacular.

Date of stay: January 2020
Filipe D, Manager at The Collective Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey Larenzi,

Thanks for a great review and I'm delighted you enjoyed staying with us! The 20th-floor bar and restaurant is pretty cool, isn't it! We'd love to welcome you back at some point again in the future!

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

We have just spent 4 days staying here and have had a great time.
The whole experience was brilliant with it being so informal but very well managed.
The rooms are small but well equipped the only down side is the size of the double bed which was very small.
The poll and gym were very well equipped however the changing facilities were non existent to leaving your stuff was a problem.
The breakfast was amazing and the views from the 20th floor were stunning.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Filipe D, Manager at The Collective Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Hey Fauldsian,

Wow! Thanks so much for your awesome review!

Your feedback is great and we have just ordered some lockers to store your stuff when you change on the 20th floor.

We’re so glad you loved the views, they still amaze us everyday!

We really hope to welcome you back to The Collective Canary Wharf soon!