“Simple but tasty Italian dishes in charming deco”
Review of Caffe Cinquanta

Caffe Cinquanta
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #2,556 of 28,485 Restaurants in London
Description: Caffè Cinquanta, an Italian restaurant and bar inspired by 1950’s Italian lifestyle, in Marylebone, London. Open daily from 10am to 10pm, Caffè Cinquanta serves an Italian breakfast and fresh coffee before switching to the all-day menu at midday. The main menu features classic Italian dishes, made fresh with the highest quality ingredients, at an approachable price point. The menu boasts daily changing specials alongside a drink menu with Italian spirits and house wines. The restaurant seats up to 84 guests within the open plan dining room, with space for an additional 10 diners at the bar, and a terrace area.
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Since after my favourite local cafe closed for the owners’ well deserved retirement, I have been looking for good tasty bolognese in London for ages. Now I feel my journey comes to the end. I just need to come to Baker Street.
Their menu is rather short and simple, and very typical traditional. It is hard to find such place in London so I definitely come back again - to taste other dishes and also to finish a glass of rose I left behind....

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

The service was great. The meal arrived quickly. We ordered bruschetta which was good, the asparagus with parmesan was very good! The pastas were also very tasty although the seafood was largely over cooked.

1  Thank isabellaruthpana
gfs_restaurants, General Manager at Caffe Cinquanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Dear isabellabpb,

I would like personally to thank you for your comment and am so glad you enjoyed your starter and your pasta.
We will make sure next time you will have an amazing pasta.

Ciao
Fabio

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant with great atmosphere and proper Italian dishes. I had the ragu with the homemade pasta and I was really amazed at how delicious it was! The staff was very polite & friendly and I am definitely going back soon to taste more of the food! Strongly recommend!

Dear R4848DRchristinep,

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely comment, am so glad you enjoyed our Tagliatelle which is my favorite dish.

Looking forward to welcome you again.

Kind regards,
FF

Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

Fabio you and the team have created a great cafe in Baker Street (50) and I will use it regularly.

It was great to see you again after a few years when I used to come regularly to your previous place Cantina del Ponte at Tower Bridge.

Love this new place and thank you for making me so welcome !

Food great, wine great and a cool place.

Dear 109Andy,

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely review it is so nice to see you.

Am glad you had such a good time here at Caffe' Cinquanta.

Looking forward to see you again.

Regards,
FF

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Stumbled upon this place online randomly and decided to go with friends after work. What an experience! I must highlight the incredible service- especially Antonio! He was so attentive and made sure we had an incredible time. The food is delicious, you can tell it’s all great products! The portions are very generous and then they were even more generous and gave so many things extra ( leftover pasta, the most delicious tiramisu and shots). Antonio then showed us to the bar next door and made sure we are comfortable before he left us.
Thank you for an awesome night! We will definitely be coming back and soon

Date of visit: July 2019
gfs_restaurants, General Manager at Caffe Cinquanta, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Dear SirineA10,

I like to thank you for your lovely comment and am so happy you had such a lovely relaxing time after the busy day at work.

We always try to to sell the best product and make sure are cooked at perfections and very tasty as you did say.

Thank you very much.