“Fantastic coffee!”
Review of Ko Coffee

Ko Coffee
Ranked #7,355 of 28,474 Restaurants in London
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

My new favourite coffee place in the area! I work nearby and I just discovered this little gem recently, they do a fantastic almond milk latte, the baristas are super friendly and contribute to a great atmosphere that feels like home. Thank you!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Louisa T
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed May 30, 2019

My wife and I popped in here on a visit to London this week. She had a latte and I had a decaf, and both were excellent. In fact that was my best decaf ever! What a find. We will definitely be returning to Ko Coffee.

1  Thank DiscerningAnn
Reviewed May 17, 2019

I popped in while I was around the area, after a friend recommended it. I was really impressed by the friendly welcome and calmer atmosphere that you only get from a smaller business. Nicely decorated, good seating, despite its size you're not on top of each other, great place for a breather. While I just had a coffee ( and they didn't get an eyelid when I asked for a glass of water to go with it, this is the norm abroad) the food looked delicious, sadly I'd just eaten a sandwich brought on the go elsewhere.Great coffee, I'm not much of a fan but like it to stay awake! Creamy, felt indulgent but at a good price. Noticed they had desk hire, id definitely think about using this fir an hour or so between meetings, Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Cedartree27
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

I was delighted to find this little gem when visiting London. I was treated to a delicious salad followed by the most amazing banana cake and to top it off their coffee was so good as well. I will definitely be calling again on my next trip

1  Thank Patricia P
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

I’ve just discovered KO Coffee, 258 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross area. Great place to use WiFi. Wild mushrooms on sourdough was delicious. Impressed by cleanliness and friendly staff. Will definitely be visiting again.

1  Thank jillyggdrasil