“Amazingly beautiful, tasty food”
Review of Boho Mexica

Boho Mexica
Ranked #12,504 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Spitalfields
Transit: Liverpool Tube Station, Old St Tube Station, Shoreditch High Street Overground
Description: Mexican Tapas restaurant located in City of London
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a cosy restaurant serves the most flavoursome and gorgeous food I've eaten in some time. I ordered Polla a la Morita which was so so good. A meal for two costs £57 including 3 drinks and 2 courses. You could easily share the appetizer between two of you. The only negative point was waiting to settle our bill for so long as a big table came in. Other than that it's great.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Came across this restaurant by chance. Really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Seems to be v popular as it was rammed by 7. We were a party of four and all of us enjoyed the food and the service was good too. Will go back.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been to Boho after reading very promesing reviews.
The place is very cool and the service is very warm.
I found the food very very nice, the posole was good, the tortillias were very nice and traditional, I had a main caurse of pork (i cant remember the name) that was too sweet and I will score it avarage. They also have a nice choice of tequilas and mexcal.
The food overall was nice but a bit overpiced.
Service was grate, very warm and friendly.
I will definetly come back.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Went here last night hasn't planned it but passed it on the way to Spottalfields market. They were very busy but managed to get us a table. The food was lovely chicken in my meal was soft tender and very tasty! Definately would go back - word of warning the chilli beer is pretty hot. Couldn't fault this restaurant worth a visit.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here for Valentines Day. The atmosphere was great, very authentic decor, and we quickly settled in with some cocktails whilst exploring the extensive menu. Some lovely traditional dishes on there, not just your las iguanas style fare. Really enjoyed trying new things. The service was fine for us. I think it's a bit overpriced but not too bad (starters, mains and 2 cocktails each was £90 inc service). Would certainly go back.