3,565 results
All reviewslondon eyespanish chainlambeth northold victhe imperial war museumon arrivalrooftop barwelcome drinkcity viewfloor to ceiling windowsmodern hotelbreakfast was amazinghigh floorcoffee machineexcellent hotelmini bardeluxe room
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Cava on arrival, buffet breakfast first class. 5 mins walk from North Lambeth tube. Staff very friendly. Overall great time, would stay again if going for a few days again. £100 a night b&b for a double room.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Glass of cava on arrival was a nice surprise. The rooms immaculate, breakfast delicious and staff very pleasant. The only comment i would make is about the gym/sauna - which is very nice but there are no changing rooms - maybe a bathrobe would do the trick. Overall I would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2011

I read about this hotel in a newspaper last year, so when I had to stay in London for a recent interview I decided to check it out. I joined Club H10 (for free) which turned out to be a sensible move. As a club member I got a 10% discount, making a sensibly priced hotel even better value. Then on arrival I was offered a glass of Cava (slightly strange in a hotel lobby...). I was given 1208, a corner room on the top floor, which has outstanding views. Later that evening I was presented with a box of chocolates and a voucher for a free cocktail at the hotel bar. I could get used to that sort of VIP treatment!

Room was very modern - one bit of advice for would-be guests: take your slippers - the rooms are tiled, not carpeted. Room was clean, resaonable size and well equipped. The TV was in a slightly silly place given its size (~40"), but that was clearly because of the floor to ceiling windows on 2 sides of the room.

One word of warning - 200m up Waterloo road is a major ambulance staiton and there were sirens througout the night... I was OK as I am a heavy sleeper but others might find it disctracting.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank essex-hiker-biker
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Very very good experience, will definitely stay there again. Comfortable room, tasteful decor, very clean. Amazing breakfast. Only thing I'd quibble with was the room was a bit overheated and it didn't seem possible to control it - and window locked. However, this is a great hotel, fun to stay in, and excellent value.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Lovely helpful staff. Husband and I were greeted and the check in took less than 1 minute. We were then handed a glass of Cava, which was delicious. Our room whilst small was perfect for what we needed and they gave us a room on one of the higher floors as requested. The highlight was definately the breakfast :-) For us there was no queue and there is just everything you could want (apart from veggie sausages but I am really nit picking). My husband and I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple