$239
$183
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$106
Agoda.com
$218
$174
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$234
$228
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

Hotel 41(London)
$671
  • Room Service
3,524 results
All reviewslondon eyespanish chainlambeth northold victhe imperial war museumon arrivalrooftop barwelcome drinkcity viewfloor to ceiling windowsmodern hotelbreakfast was amazinghigh floorcoffee machineexcellent hotelmini bardeluxe room
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Excellent location within walking distance of the South Bank and Waterloo station. Clean room, which had a bath as requested. Tv really out of date and didn’t have any HD channels or extra ones such as movie ones. It was a very old freeview television that wasn’t apple product compatible either.

On the second morning I stopped at the bar near reception to get a coffee to go but the machine was broken so I went instead to a Costa en route. When I got back to my room mid-afternoon, my room hadn’t been cleaned so I asked reception if it could be. I then went back to the bar to get a coffee while I waited for my room to be cleaned, but the machine still hadn’t been fixed. I wasn’t offered an alternative, so asked for an apple juice. The menu stated it was £2.60 but I was actually charged a whopping £3.09 as that included a service charge! I have no idea what this charge consisted of as the bar person poured the juice out of a carton and handed it to me while I was standing at the bar...

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank GeordieJonBoy
H10HLW, RECEPTION at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for kindly taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor, as it is only through feedback that we are able to improve upon the services we deliver to our guests.

We were very sorry to read what had transpired during your recent stay with us and I would like to sincerely apologise for the level of service you received. This falls far short of the standards that we strive for and which you should rightfully expect from us at the H10 London Waterloo.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Clean and welcoming front lobby, counter staff friendly, room was tight but comfortable and clean. Restaurant was good for included breakfast but terrible and expensive food for dinner. I was surprised at the cost of coffee, coke, juice etc. all over London anywhere from 3-7 British pounds and Hotel was near the top price for all. 8-10 minute walk to nearest underground station (Waterloo) and only another 7 or 8 to the London Eye and many other attractions.

Stayed: October 2017
H10HLW, Front Office Shift Leader at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Pendug,

Thank you for choosing H10 London Waterloo and for your feedback.

We are delighted to know you found our location close to main attractions and train stations so convenient and that you are satisfied with the service provided by our dedicated team members.

We look forward to welcome you in your next visit to London in order to enjoy our wonderful varied breakfast buffet again.

Kind regards,
Amanda Montenegro

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night for my boyfriends birthday. After check in we were greeted with a complimentary glass of prosecco each and went up to our room. Our room was clean and spacious with a fully stocked mini bar and flat screen Tv. We went to the roof top bar which has a great view and when we came back a card and big class bottle of water on the house had been left for his birthday which we both thought was very thoughtful. The location was great, 10/15 minute walk from the London eye and Big Ben and close to a number of tube stations. I would love to come back and I recommend highly!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank christiejanex
H10HLW, Reception at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear christiejanex,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us. We are indeed delighted to read that you stayed with us during the very special occasion of your boyfriend's birthday, and enjoyed the facilities and services provided by our team of dedicated members. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and found your room to be so comfortable.
The team were especially thrilled to read your kind comments. As part of the H10 group, we do our best to provide each guest with a personalised and unique service, and this starts from the welcome drink on arrival through to special amenities in special occasions.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

This is an outstanding hotel with outstanding staff. I was given a top floor room which gave us a good view of surrounding area which of course included the London Eye. The room was spotless , no wear and tear here! The staff went out of there way to make our visit special. We were in walking distance to good restaurants and tourist spots.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maureenneal
H10HLW, Front Office Shift Leader at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear maureenneal,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. It was our pleasure to host you in such a special date.

We are delighted to read you had such a great time, and that the service provided by our dedicated team members has reached your expectations. It make us very happy to hear you found our location so convenient and that you found our views so nice.

Your encouraging feedback will certainly serve as a wonderful motivator for the entire team to continue striving for service excellence.

We are most grateful for your recommendation and it would certainly be our pleasure to welcome you back for another wonderful experience.

Amanda Montenegro

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Staff are friendly and helpful, check-in was quick and receptionist was really nice. Room was clean, i had a upper floor room, with fantastic city views. Had a quick drink in the skybar, on the 8th floor, which you can see the London skyline. Will stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Colin L
H10HLW, Reception at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear clawlee,

Thank you for writing a review of H10 London Waterloo on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to read that you felt so well looked after during your recent stay with us and that you found the room clean and you enjoyed its views, as well as, our views from Sky Bar.
We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the not too distant future.