We have just returned from a 2 night last minute stay at this hotel.
We were impressed as soon as we arrived. The staff at the reception were very friendly and helpful. We arrived earlier than our check-in time to see if we could leave our bags at the hotel while we went off exploring London - the lady at the check in desk said she would check to see if our room was ready for early check-in, which is was. We were also offered complimentary welcome drinks and nibbles, as were all arriving guests. I thought this was a lovely idea, and it made us feel incredibly welcome.
We had a city view room on the 12th floor looking over to The Shard. The room was very clean and comfortable, with a truly amazing view.
We had a meal at the hotel restaurant - Three O Two - I would definitely recommend all guests experience this wonderful restaurant. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming and polite, explaining the menu and recommending dishes. I had the tagliatelle and my fiancé had the suckling pig - both dishes were absolutely delicious! We had breakfast at this restaurant each morning too and we were so impressed at the quality of the food. Breakfast here is a must!
During our stay we also had cocktails at the hotel bar, made for us by a very talented and friendly bar tender. It was the best Cosmopolitan I have ever tasted!
I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel, all the staff we encountered were friendly, helpful and always polite. The hotel itself is clean and modern, in a great location, within walking distance of restaurants and Waterloo Station, with wonderful views over the city.
My fiancé and I hope to return to this gorgeous hotel one day.
Thank you to all at H10 for making our 2 night stay so relaxing and special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England