We were visiting London for four days and five nights and had a perfect stay. The from was very modern and very well appointed. We found it quite comfortable and the view was very nice. The breakfast is extraordinary. We were very pleased with choices and service. Wifi is free and works well. It was a great way to start a day. The location is very convenient to Waterloo Station. The London Eye and Aquarium were very nearby. Really great staff. Great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England