“THE Most Relaxing Stay In London!”

H10 London Waterloo
Ranked #209 of 1,071 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Historically I've always found London a curious place to book a hotel - some very expensive properties that aren't actually that good and some cheaper ones that are. That was until we discovered H10 Waterloo - it's the most relaxed place I've ever stayed in London. From check in with the complimentary cava, to the very serene rooms with great comfy beds to the vast breakfast. We were upgraded and had the added bonus of a coffee machine and bath robes with a bit more space!

The staff are a great asset as they really understand customer service - every time we asked for something, it really was not an issue!

Sure there are more central hotels but the bus and tube access is very good and I think the South bank is always that bit quieter and more relaxed than the West End - and if its dry its a reasonably quick walk over the river to the main attractions!

Thank you once again H10 Waterloo for a great stay!

Room Tip: There are quieter rooms away from the main road and as in our case the staff do look at requests!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you had a relaxing time at the hotel and that you enjoyed the little touches, such as the welcome glass of cava. We strive to provide the best service to all our guests as well as the best breakfasts, and we are delighted that this met up to your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for H10 London Waterloo

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have just returned from a two night stay in the H10 Waterloo and I must say what a beautiful hotel.
The staff on reception were more than helpful, the glass of bubbly on arrival was certainly appreciated after a long journey down to London.
The room was simply gorgeous, huge bed, luxurious bathrobe and the added perk of the coffee maker all added to the indulgent feel of this hotel.
The bathroom was clean and the shower simply heavenly.
If I was nit picking the only slight fault I could find is that I found the pillows a bit hard (however that is a case of personal preference) and I did find it a little noisy, but this is central London.
the location was great, easy walking distance to Waterloo.
The selection at breakfast was superb, something for everyone and again the staff were attentive and pleasant.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank lashes-1984
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback during your 2 nights stay at the H10 London Waterloo Hotel.

I am deligthed to hear that you had a fantastic time at the hotel and that you enjoyed all the little touches, such as the welcome glass of cava.

We strive to provide all our guests with the best possible service as well as the breakfast, and I am pleased this lived up to your expectations.

Thank you once again for the lovely feedback, and we hope to see you again on your next visit!

With warm regards,

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The reason I picked this hotel (and was prepared to pay extra) was the city views that looked so fantastic on the website. However the first room we were given- while beautiful with several floor to ceiling windows- did not have an impressive view overlooking a pub and some generic dirty looking London buildings- not the views I'd paid for. As soon as my partner explained the situation the people at the front desk changed us straight away with no hassle for a room with the perfect view- shard right outside! (it was half the size and with only 1 much smaller window but hey, you can't have everything!) the bath was a decent enough size but wouldn't quite run hot enough but there was a nespresso machine which was lovely in the morning! The hotel was close enough to several tube stations to be convenient and it was a nice length walk to get to Westminster so I'd recommend for the location if you wanted to be near this area.

All in all I'd probably stay again but wouldn't pay as much. If you want the view of the city skyline it's well worth 1 visit!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank beth m

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo.

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time at the hotel and enjoyed the fantastic views over the city.

We hope to see you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Myself and my friend treated ourselves to a Birthday weekend in London. I booked this hotel two weeks beforehand and I would definitely stay here again. Arrived early and the receptionist found us a twin room easily. Cava on arrival (excellent start) and lovely modern room. Fridge, Hairdryer, Samsung flat screen TV & tea making facilities. Modern bathroom and air-conditioning. Most important of all the beds were extremely comfortable, vital after a day walking the streets of London. We had a leisurely breakfast both mornings, again well worth paying for, selection of foods, juices etc very good, similar to all inclusive abroad. Staff were extremely helpful. Both my friend and I had a thoroughly enjoyable stay and would recommend highly for a stay in London. Location also a definite plus point, walking distance of tubes and London itself.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
H10HLW, Guest Relations Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a feedback about your recent stay at the H10 London Waterloo.

We are delighted that you had a great time with us during your Birthday weekend. We strive to provide the best customer service to make an unforgettable stay to every guest.

We are glad that your features fulfill your expectations and you found a comfortable place where to stay in London.

Thank you again for your recommendation to your people.

Miguel Magdalena

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Lovely welcome. Nothing too much trouble. Room lovely. View breathtaking. Dinner excellent. Sleep blissful. Breakfast awesome. All in all a fantastic experience. We'll be looking to repeat it asap. What more can I say?

Room Tip: The view from the 12th floor is breathtaking whether you face the Shard or the Eye.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 16peter16

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your recent comment in Tripadvisor. We are glad that you had a great stay with us and you enjoyed one of our rooms with views over the City.

If you are thinking to come again, why not take advantage of our fantastic H10 Club membership to make your next stay even more special.

We hope you see you soon!

Miguel Magdalena

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed there for a night and loved it. Great room, huge windows, nespresso coffee maschine in the room. Loved breakfast. The choice of English and continental which was a winner for me as I am not British and not always after a fry up in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank evonka
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback at the H10 London Waterloo.

We are absolutely delighted to hear that you loved the hotel and enjoyed all the small touches, such as the Nespresso coffee machines in our wonderful deluxe rooms.

We strive to provide the best breakfast in London, and we are happy this met up to your expectations.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

One of the best value London hotels. Spectacular location - A 7 minute walk to Waterloo tube/rail station. Easily walkable to Westminster. Rooms were very clean and spacious, good amenities, very clean and modern. My only problem was that the cleaning staff would be working 8am until almost noon and they were very noisy. I tried to be polite but didn't get very far... Regardless I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: 12th (top) floor was certainly very nice. A city view room is worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the H10 London Waterloo Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you had an excellent time at the hotel and that you enjoyed our facilities. We strive to provide our guests with the best service and I am glad this met your expectations.

I have passed on the information to the housekeeping department who would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused and will ensure this does not happen for future guests.

See you again on your next visit!