This place has lots of reviews so not too much to add. Really handy for public transport at Waterloo. We had a travelzoo voucher for tapas one night and that was really good. The hotel feels very modern Spanish so if you like that it is for you. If you are here for something more traditionally London then avoid. Small bedrooms but normal for London and the area seems ok at night. Not many places to eat that are very close but if you like Mexican there is a Wahaca just up on the way to Waterloo. It is possible to walk into the Satrand also and we enjoyed that one morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England