We stay most years in London pre-Christmas break for two nights & this hotel met all our expectations. High standard furnishings, well equipped room & lucky enough to view the London eye at distance. We opted for room only but only few minutes walk to Lambeth North underground so all eateries in city available.
Check in with complimentary fizz was a nice touch and staff very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England