I stayed her for two nights in October 2013 for a conference at a local business. The hotel itself is new and modern. Everything you would expect when you're spending that much really. I was in a deluxe room and on the surface it was very nice, I LOVED that they had windows that opened! Everything else though lacked the sparkle that is supposed to exist with a. Room this expensive. The USB charging port didn't charge either my iPhone or my iPad, the shampoo wasn't brand name, and they didn't have separate conditioner. Breakfast was standard, they had a selection of everything you would expect from an expensive hotel.
If you want quality at a reasonable cost don't stay here. It's too expensive for what it is, simply pretending to be a nice expensive hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England