H10 London Waterloo
$251
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
$554
$409
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
Agoda.com
$274
$220
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$138
$400
$371
Hotwire.com
3,419 results
All reviewslondon eyespanish chainlambeth northold victhe imperial war museumon arrivalrooftop barwelcome drinkfloor to ceiling windowscity viewmodern hotelbreakfast was amazinghigh floorcoffee machineexcellent hoteldeluxe roommini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Decent business hotel 5 mins walk to Waterloo. I was worried the area might be a bit dodgy but it was in fact fine. Overall I liked the hotel room as it was new, but there were lots of 'little things' that detracted, such as:

Wires sticking out from TV (it seemed from all sides)
Wires visible behind bedside wall-mounted lights
Bathroom floor soaking wet every time I showered
Towel smelled musty
No proper plug hole - Assume the steel one was stolen, so I had a rubber one with chain (not attached to anything). Chain went down plug hole, when I pulled it out there was an old cotton-bud and flosser attached - yuk!
Black out curtain didn't meet wall, so the room got light quite early.
Samsung TV loudly played the samsung tune every time I put it on or off which was annoying

The bed was comfy, there was free internet, and the welcome glass of cava was a nice touch. There were great connections on the wall by the TV for connecting computer etc.

Overall it was ok, and I'd stay again if the price was right.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your valued feedback about the H10 London Waterloo Hotel. We treat all comments with the seriousness they deserve and have passed this information on to our maintenance and housekeeping departments to rectify this issue for all future guests.

We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Spent three days in this hotel with my girlfriend on a trip to London and it was great. Really nice rooms, staff very helpful. Great choice at breakfast and the hotel nice and modern. 10 mins walk to London Eye, we found it ideally placed to explore London from. Would recommend to friends and happily stay there again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the valued feedback regarding the H10 London Waterloo Hotel. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service and breakfast, and I am glad this met all of your expectations.

As you plan to come back again, why not take advantage of our fantastic H10 Club membership to make your next stay an even special one than you already have had.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had booked for a concert at the Coronet Theatre near the Elephant & Castle and concerned that it finished late and I would be hard pressed to get back to Surrey easily, and my daughter back to York seemed impossible; then I came upon the H10 hotel, and after telephoning the hotel and speaking to a most helpful young lady, I booked a double room.
My experience staying at the hotel was very good, with welcoming staff, and my one tiny criticism would be that they could do with a bigger booking-in desk, as not only were customers booking in, but also being very kindly given advice about buses and taxis etc., which did make for a queue of people waiting; but, when our turn came we were very pleased with the attention we were given.
Our room was very light, spotlessly clean and we had wonderful views of the London sky-line; it is also good to be able to open windows a little if you want, though this would make the street noise noticeable, but fine if the windows are closed.
All staff were extremely helpful and more importantly enthusiastic, particularly when we were asking directions to the theatre.
A good buffet breakfast with a wide selection both for carnivores and vegetarians, and to make our stay complete: we spotted the Artistes from our concert that we had seen the night before having breakfast too!
What a treat.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher up room, to get less street noise, also the side of the hotel with the views of the Shard.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vicky p

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time at the hotel. We pride ourselves on having the highest level of customer service plus the highest quality of breakfast, and I am proud that this met your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I arrived late here and was greeted by very friendly staff. I declined the complementary glass of cava and made my way up to my room to crash. Unfortunately the room was quite noisy, but a pair of earplugs solved that. The superior rooms are very large, nicely decorated and scrupulously clean.

The breakfast more than made up for any disrupted sleep, with a wide variety of food - anything you could think of, including churros!

Centrally located for the training venue, I would book here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your much valued feedback at the H10 London Waterloo hotel. I am sorry to hear about the noise issue you experienced and we are looking at ways to rectify this issue.

We would like to pass on our gratitude regarding the breakfast, as we strive to provide the best in London.

See you again on your next visit

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Happy to have found that modern hotel with international atmosphere and a Spanish touch in walking distance to the center of London.
Rooms are very comfortable, great breakfast and friendly staff.
I'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank XAHC

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo. We are happy that you have found a hotel to suit your needs and demands.

We strive to provide best breakfast in London, and we are delighted that this met your expectations.