$253
  • Pool
$279
$247
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$123
$234
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

Hotel 41(London)
$669
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
3,519 results
All reviewslondon eyespanish chainlambeth northold victhe imperial war museumon arrivalrooftop barwelcome drinkcity viewfloor to ceiling windowsmodern hotelbreakfast was amazinghigh floorcoffee machineexcellent hotelmini bardeluxe room
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed for a long weekend 17-20 May. Lovely hotel, very clean, good décor. Staff couldn't be more friendly and very helpful. Booked early evening meal as we had to get to theatre. Staff arranged for menu to be placed in room and we pre-booked the food so we didn't have to wait. Good food particularly the breakfast, spoilt for choice. We stayed on the 11th floor and had brilliant views of the City. Within easy walking distance of Waterloo tube station and the embankment. Good location for everything and would certainly stop here again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms give a better view of the City
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the lovely comments about the H10 London Waterloo. We strive to provide the highest level of service to all our guests and we are delighted that this met all of your expectations. We are delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast, as we aim to provide the best in London.
As you plan to come back again for another business trip, why not take advantage of our fantastic H10 Club membership to make your next stay an even special one than you already have had.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here as a couple for our Anniversary. We mentioned when booking the reason for our stay and if there was anything they could do for us to make our stay that extra special and H10 went the extra mile for us. We couldnt have imagined the services they provided us. We were offered the biggest room in the Hotel "The Suite". We didnt expect at all such a big room! when we checked in the reception staff greeted us and automatically I felt like I was at home. They personally escorted us to the suite. We were welcomed by a bottle of cava on ice and a beautiful selection of taster like desserts. We felt like VIP's!! We had booked dinner later that evening and decided to enjoy some drinks in the Lounge which was ambient and well decorated. We were then seated by the restaurant management Rowan who for our entire dinner made sure we enjoyed every dish. He suggested great wine to compliment our dinner. The staff are very friendly and polite. The restaurant lit up in the evening with other diners arriving. There was a buzz in the restaurant it was great. Didnt feel like a Hotel restaurant at all. The rooms are very clean & modern. The staff are kind and always willing to help. I highly recommend this Hotel to anyone. I will definitely be booking again!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo Hotel. We are absolutely delighted that you had such a wonderful time at the hotel and that you enjoyed our little touches, such as the welcome Cava in your room. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service and we are delighted this met your expectations.

Rowan would like to pass his gratitude over for such lovely comments about the dinner and the wine choice.

As you plan to come back again to the H10 London Waterloo, why not take advantage of our fantastic H10 Club membership to make your next stay an even special one than you already have had.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed in London only two nights, but I was pleasantly surprised by the confort of this new hotel. Modern style, bright and very cleaned rooms and beautiful city views go together with a family environment. If you are careful to details you will really appreciate hotel design, expecially the absence of carpet and the very nice wall paper!
Hotel location is great: Waterloo station is reachable by walk and there are a lot of bus stops near the hotel.
What about negative point? They have to improve coffe quality. But I'm Italian... So I have discriminating taste!!

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent visit at the H10 London Waterloo. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and that you enjoyed our facilities.
Regarding the coffee, thank you for the feedback and we look at ways to improve on the quality of the coffee.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed at H10, Waterloo, London for our anniversary. Firstly, I must say we were very happy with the hotel (nice modern decor) and all the staff. We found everyone extremely kind,friendly and very willing to help. The location was good for us, close to stations and bus stops.The breakfast was outstanding, so much choice! (Get there in time to avoid queues though.)
The only thing that really spoilt the trip for us was the terrible noise that woke us up at 4.30 am the first morning and 2.30 am the next. I assume it came from the water system as it seemed to start when guests in nearby rooms turned on the taps. Ours made the same noise when we turned them on too. It was like a loud whistling noise,like a siren, very annoying, we couldn't get back to sleep as each time we thought it had stopped, it started up again. We informed the reception staff of this and they said they weren't aware of this problem (which I found hard to believe, especially as several other reviews mention it too) they said they would send someone from maintenance to look at it. The following morning it started at 2.30 am (!), shortly followed by a (false)fire alarm, (which I realise cannot be helped) This, in turn was followed by men in the corridor, talking and banging the emercency fire doors back open, which had shut during the alarm. When I called reception they offered us a room change, we accepted, and were moved from the 4th to the 7th floor on the other side of the hotel. The noise was much less and we finally got some sleep! It really was such a shame to have these noise issues, as everything else about the hotel was excellent. I would consider staying there again, providing I was in a quiet room, like the 2nd room we had, (and I would take some ear plugs just in case!) Once again thanks to the staff for being so nice and doing their best for us with the noise issue, I hope they fix the problem soon. Unfortunately it was not a restful weekend for us, and we both left feeling exhausted!

Room Tip: We were move to room 711 on the 7th floor (after noise issues in room 417 on 4th floor) 711 was lovely, quieter and good views over London
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience about the H10 London Waterloo. I am sorry to hear about your initial experience regarding the noise from the air conditioning unit and the incident regarding the unintentional fire alarm. I am happy that our team did all they could to re accommodate you to another room to ensure the rest of your stay was slightly more relaxed.
Thank you also for the positive comments regarding the staff, as we strive to provide the highest level of customer service to all our guests.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Location is fairly good. Not exactly close to tube stations but within walk distance on a main street. The closest station is Lambeth north but I prefer to use the Waterloo station.

There is a budget chain hotel right across the street, which my friend and her families were staying.

The area itself is not interesting, but my families were staying in Park Plaza, I have friends staying in Park Plaza as well as the budget hotel across the road, so it was convenient to me, and the Waterloo station was perfect as our assembly point. The Westminster, Abbey church are within a comfortable walk in my book, but you better check the map to see if that is too far for you.

Room was spacious (single room), clean and comfy with lots of sunlight, bathroom was good, overall happy with the room. The only little complaint was ... the time on the clock, which is an iPhone docking /music station was wrong (summer/winter time?)

WiFi is ok, a little troublesome since you need the tickets(random username and password) from the front desk... and you need one for each device.

We were in London for graduation ceremony so I was in a rare occasion that I need to iron my clothes...I got the iron without problem but no one took it back (when I left it outside the room) so I later kept it in my room.

Breakfast is not included unless you pay extra for it. Good selection of food and drinks, with coffee machines(nespresso) that you can pick coffee of your own choice.

My stay there was comfortable and would consider it when I go to London again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the H10 London Waterloo. I am happy to hear that our facilities met your expectations and that you found your stay comfortable.