“H10 review”

H10 London Waterloo
Ranked #212 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 9, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Leah J
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

There are newer reviews for H10 London Waterloo

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night last weekend as we had a trip to the theatre planned. Although check in isnt until 3:00, we tuned up at 12:30 hoping to store our bags to find that our room was already ready for us.

We were really impressed by practically everything the room had to offer, from the iphone/pod dock to the comfy bathrobes and slippers. They had an excellent range of toiletries and the double headed shower was perfect. There was a flat screen TV with lots of channels, and even an umbrella in the wardrobe to use - an essential item with the british weather!

I had the best nights sleep for a long time in the huge bed, which was really comfortable. The views were fabulous with dual aspect windows, looking over towards the Thames and the London Eye.

We would definately stay here again due to the excellent value, facilities and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Go for a double deluxe for added extras, such as a coffeee machine and bathrobes.
1  Thank CrazyAngel1984

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing H10 London Waterloo and sharing your experience.

I am happy that you had a wonderful time at the hotel and that you enjoyed our facilities as well as our breakfast, as we strive to provide the best breakfast in London.

As you plan to come back again, why not take advantage of our fantastic H10 Club membership to make your next stay an even special one than you already have had.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just returned from a short 10 days in London and Paris. The H 10 Waterloo has very nice , clean and well serviced rooms. The daily breakfast is good but with little variation from day to day. The staff is wonderfull!
The 1st night we arrived my sweetheart and I went out to see the city by night. She immediately injured her knee. Could barely walk. Upon our return to the hotel what seemed like the entire staff gave us their undivded attention doing all in their power to help. The next day they had a wheel chair ready to go. The rest of our stay the staff showed genuine concern competing to provide the best individual care for her. I have great warmth for these individuals
The location is not so good. A 10 to 15 minute push to the tube with no attractions within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Keithcb

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at the H10 London Waterloo.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful time at the hotel and that our staff looked after your partner when she injured her knee. We strive to provide the best customer service to all our guests, and we are absolutely delighted that this met all of your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have to say I stayed in one of the nicest rooms I've had in London. It was very smart and spacious and the bathroom was lovely.
A couple of points though which could have made it better. When being seated for breakfast my drink order was taken, but nothing was explained to me. If you're seated at one end of the dining room you cannot see the hot food buffet area, and as such I only had the continental part.
Also there was a coffee machine in the bedroom, however there were no instructions for it and even the gentleman who brought my room service wasn't sure on how to operate it.
Lastly, I found the 24 hour room service menu quite limited.

Otherwise it's a stunning hotel in a great location. I would certainly go back.

Room Tip: Room 202 was lovely!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Anna-Marie76

Dear Guest,

I am happy that you had a good time at the hotel.

Regarding the breakfast and coffee machine, thank you for sharing your comments regarding these issues. We will take action to rectify this issue so that this is more clear for all future guests.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

stayed here on Wednesday 3rd April as it was so handy for the film premiere of Oblivion, helpful and friendly staff, great room on the tenth floor with a city view which was exactly that fantastic skyline.

Room Tip: if possible go for the city view
4  Thank Gail G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing some feedback about your experience at the H10 London Waterloo.

I am happy that you had a good time at the hotel and that you enjoyed our City View rooms.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice now and have been incredibly satisfied every time. The rooms are gorgeous, clean and fresh, and beautifully decorated. The food and room service is tasty and efficient, and the nearby amenities are great. My last visit, my companion and I had an incident (unrelated to the hotel) the staff were extremely helpful and friendly in assisting us, and we felt cared for, which was very nice. I would recommend anyone to stay here, especially a room up on the 10th floor (where we were) because the views are amazing, especially at night with the London Eye lit up. Great hotel, great location, great price.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, but a room up on the top levels are better for the views, but are no less/more...
1  Thank lili_vi22

Dear Guest,

I am happy that you had a good time at the hotel and that this was your second stay.

We are delighted that you found our staff very caring and attentive, as we strive to provide the best customer service available to all our guests. I am delighted this met your expectations.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We spent two nights at H10 London Waterloo, our room was on the 8th floor and was surprisingly small although it had all you'd need (coffee/tea facility, ipod station, flat-screen tv, ...) and was clean and well decorated. The real problem with the room is the noise from the road and from the elevators: although the beds were perfectly comfortable, we couldn't sleep very well.
The location is convenient, with several tube stations within walking distance. The breakfast is excellent and varied. The staff is friendly and helpful although they offered us a king bed at checkin and when we entered the room, it had twin beds instead. Also, we are still waiting for that glass of cava they advertise...

1  Thank MassR

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you had with the noise from the room, and I have passed this information on to our maintenance department to ensure that this issue is resolved.

I am delighted you enjoyed our breakfast, as we strive to provide the best breakfast available in London.

Thank you very much for the feedback, and on your next visit I will ensure that you get your complimentary glass of cava upon arrival.