I come back in London last week-end (22/24.03.2013) and slept in H10 London. I was really surprised by the stunning view from the camera (8th floor on the corner). The whole hotel was really nice, modern, hi-tech, very clean, the room was very comfortable, tv, i-pod dock station, kettle for a coffee or a tea in every moment. We really enjoyed breakfast with lots of delicious sweets, cakes, patries, whatever... even spanish treats.
All the staff was multi-language, kind and willing to help at any time.
We will come back, hope soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England