Very well situated in SE london. Modern hotel, very clean. The staff were very friendly and I was offered a complimentary glass of Cava or Sparkling Rose on my arrival, which was a nice gesture. The bed was very comfortable and the room quite spacious and quite adequate. If you take a walk around the area you can discover some lovely restaurants tucked away. There was also a small food market near Waterloo station (about 5 minutes away). They were cooking and selling all types of hot food (Indian, Thai etc.,) It smelt delicious. It was all being freshly cooked for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England