very modern hotel, full of bright colours. checking in was quick. the room was excellent - very modern and clean. lots of nice touches - dressing gown, coffee machine, umbrella, big telly. i had a room on 7th floor at the back. although there is a little road noise obviously, its not intrusive. i had no problems sleeping. the breakfast is amazing! i've never seen so much choice. almost everything you can think of, they have it. location is 10 minute walk from waterloo station on waterloo road. i could walk to trafalgar square in 25 minutes. i would recommend this hotel. great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England