My wIfe and I stayed at H10 for a 2 night mid week break to take in some of the sights of London we had not visited since we were both kids. The hotel is conveniently located a 10 minute walk south of Waterloo station , it to us about 35 minutes to walk to Picadily Circus.
Our double room was clean and more than adequate, all the toys expected of a modern hotel, we did not eat in the hotel as we had pre-booked restaurants for our evening dinners and did think £17pp for breakfast a little expensive if you were not on an expense account .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England