Decent 'trendy' hotel with average amenities (wifi, flat screen tv, gym) for a 3 star hotel. However, there are very limited dining options nearby and the hotel restaurant is terrible. The staff does not speak or understand English very well and the cleaning crew does not respect the Do not disturb sign. The rooms get very hot even with the window open. It's impossible to catch a can unless you order ahead of time so be prepared to walk atleast a mile to the Tube to find anything decent in the way of food or transport options. If you are only staying one night and you are not picky, it will do. But if you can, stay elsewhere!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England