We stayed here for 2nights (fri and sat). I was quite surprised by the size of it as some of the pics I had looked at made it look quite big- its not but please dont let that put you off because it is beautiful. Our room was on the third floor and although the view was nothing to speak of the room was lovely and very modern! The bathroom was fab! 2 showers - 1 from the wall and another from the celing. It was extremely clean and comfortable.
The hotel staff were by far some of the best I have ever had the opportunity to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble and it was clear that customer service training is high on their agenda.
This hotel is a short walk from Waterloo station and we will certainly be using it as our London base from now on!
The only negative thing I would have to say is that I was dissappointed with the breakfast. I read other reviews who said it was 5* so decided to give it a go. It was £34 for the both of us and while the selection was plentiful I was disappointed with the hot food selection. We were in a hurry but while we were there the hot food containers were almost empty and what was left had completely dried up so we ended up paying £34 (which in my opinion is over priced) and still left hungry - This will not put me off though. I will certainly be returning but I wont be having the breakfast again.
Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England