A great discovery, looks very new and therefore is extremely clean and well presented. Staff very friendly and polite at all times. Room was great, a little small, but most London rooms are small. Location was great, just 5 mins walk from Lambeth North tube and 15 mins walk from the houses of parliament. Check in and check out very fast and efficient; breakfast buffet was fantastic, with a wide range to suit all tastes. Would definitely recommend staying here and I'll stay again in the future.
A big bonus was FREE wifi throughout the hotel, including a business centre in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England