Myself and 3 friends stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The service was excellent. I arrived at 10.30sm and asked if they would mind holding my bags but was allowed to check in early which was fantastic! The rooms are very modern and clean. We stayed in room 704 which is a corner room with 3 floor to ceiling windows with great views! Slightly noisy at night with traffic noise. Breakfast was pronominal! Great selection. House keeping came every day and the staff kindly brought an ice bucket and glasses to our room which was a nice touch. Over all a great hotel and I will definately be returning! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star H10 London Waterloo Hotel, part of the Spanish H10 group, comprises 177 fine and contemporary rooms, exceptional customer service and unique dining experiences. With elegant Westminster to the right and The London Eye to the left, H10 London Waterloo Hotel is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London's finest attractions, theatre-land and shopping destinations. Boasting exquisite views of The Shard, the hotel offers a world renowned breakfast buffet, DeSPAcio spa facilities and individually designed event spaces. Guests can expect to enjoy outstanding hospitality, unforgettable experiences in the award winning 302 Restaurant and delicious cocktails in The Waterloo Sky bar, complimented by impressive views of London's City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England