3,565 results
All reviewslondon eyespanish chainlambeth northold victhe imperial war museumon arrivalrooftop barwelcome drinkcity viewfloor to ceiling windowsmodern hotelbreakfast was amazinghigh floorcoffee machineexcellent hotelmini bardeluxe room
Reviewed February 8, 2012

My friend and i stayed here on a monday night on the 11th floor. on arriving at the hotel the staff were friendly and helpful and we were offered a glass of cava each, which we thought was a nice touch. We had a meal in the hotel restaurant, but as our stay was booked with groupon which included a 3 course evening meal, we were only offered a limited menu. We both had the soup as a starter which was luke warm. We also both had the salmon with sweet potato mash and spinach. The dollop of mash and spinach would have fitted on 2 teaspoons! We waited to see if they were bringing anything else (veg) but they did not. We couldnt stop laughing at the minute portion size, although the salmon was ample. pudding was no better, we both had chocolate brownies (hard and cold) with chocolate and cream sauce. Cold again. So we would not recommend the restaurant. The breakfast on the other hand is superb, the best ive ever had. The choice is amazing, my favourite being a vanilla custard filled croissant! The room was quiet with the occasional ambulance siren as the hospital is nearby. The rooms are small, but everthing you need. We had a bath and shower in our ensuite. We were happy with the room, the only grumble being the hard pillows! The nearest tube station is lambeth north and waterloo station is nearby.

Room Tip: you can pay extra for a room with a view of the london eye
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Stayed 1 night on business and for the standard of the hotel very well priced. Clean rooms, very modern. Would stay again if i was in this part of town.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Stayed here for one night on a Groupon half board offer. Lovely hotel and amazing stay from arrival with Cava till departure. Requested high floor and had room 1206 on top floor which was very comfortable and modern. Dinner was great, excellent food, service and ambience.
Breakfast again very good with so much choice and excellent table service. Free internet throughout hotel and in lounge. Would highly recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again. Easy to walk to from either Waterloo or Lambeth North tube.
Only one minor gripe was that the towels were quite thin and rough. Everything else was perfect

Room Tip: Request high floor
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night - it was excellent. One of the best breakfasts we have had in a very long time. Room was spotless, modern and with double aspect window. Good access to contral London. Will definitely make a return visit.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I cant say enough about how wonderful H10 Waterloo is. I am only sorry I was not able to get on here sooner to write a review. My husband and I were visiting England for the first time and had been told a few scary things about London hotels. I didn’t want to go cheap but I didn’t want to spend a lot of money only to find the hotel wasn’t worth the money. I have to say H10 was bang on, it was not expensive but still was perfect. Such great value! I am surprised its only 4 star, I can only guess that because it doesnt have a pool, though it does have a gym.

The staff really make the hotel they are so friendly, greeting you every time you come 'home' to the hotel and cant do enough for you. We loved it so much we changed our plans so we could stay more, every time we passed through London.

The rooms a lovely and clean and great views and the buffet breakfast is a must! The location is great as well, close to the city but quiet. A hidden gem I think.

I have to note Giulia Pellicioli, the Reservations agent went above and beyond, making our stay perfect! Best dealing I have ever had with a hotel. I think our stays at H10 really made the trip as wonderful as it was. We had to stay at the UMI for one night for a tour and if we had stayed there instead of H10 I think our view of London would have quite different. Thanks to H10 we loved our visit to the UK and we so sad to leave H10 and London, from the minute we left we were planning the next visit. Now are coming back to celebrate a birthday and honeymoon and making sure, even though we have done London, that we get to stay at H10.

Room Tip: Room with view of the the london is splendid!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple