The hotel is on Leicester Square so you can walk to all the nice shops by feed. The hotel is a bit different from the W hotels I already stayed at, don't know why, but it's not that good - maybe it's the city itself or the service... Went to the Spice Market restaurant and had huge stomach problems afterwards, so that we could not enjoy the city THAT much ;(
Anyway, London is TOP, but next time, we would choose another hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, TravelUp, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England