You can't beat the location. It's fantastic and convenient whether you want something walkable or need to catch transportation some further. We were only in London for two nights and booked on our points. The staff were welcoming even during a busy morning. Our room wasn't ready because we arrived so early, but they stored our luggage and recommended that we sit for a coffee or do some shopping. The coffee at the hotel is not surprisingly pricey, but it was quite tasty. Our room was much smaller than other Ws, but two upsides, the lights were brighter and the shower isn't the see-through shower. There were plenty of sockets to charge your devices; the best being inside the safe. This way you can charge your iPad safely while out and about. The staff at the front desk and the door always greeted us and asked if we needed anything. We did take their car to the airport for 68 pounds -- not a bad price if you start adding the taxi fare to the train station and then the train tickets for multiple people. Overall, had a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England