Both my partner & I visited the W London hotel for the first time on Friday 8th Nov. This was a surprise 1 day "get-away".
Upon arrival we were greeted warmly by the hotel reception. Check in was a breeze & we were upgraded, which was a nice surprise. The room we stayed in was absolutely fabulous, we couldnt have wished for anything better. (We have both stayed in luxurious hotels previosuly).
When we returned later in the evening a bottle of Moet was chilling which was a very nice touch (thankyou).
Breakfast in the Spice market was exceptional, we opted for the cooked breakfast and this was beautiful.
"Maybe" the ONLY negative point was the loud music we could hear late into the night, however this hotel is situated right on Leicester Sq itself, so anyone expecting a quiet night should go to the Cotswalds... :-)
A big thankyou to the hotel for a wonderful experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England