Stayed here for 2 nights in May 2013 and upgraded to a Fabulous room for £45. Was very nice and we could see the London Eye from our room. Mainly had room service for breakfast and dinners as we had been out partying! Staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Sent my husband up a cute birthday cupcake as it was his 40th. Would stay again as I love the W hotels!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England