First!! I love this hotel BUT...it isn't for everyone. The pluses -1)Fantastic location in Leicester Square in Soho. Great restaurants, theater district, funky shops and Piccadilly area 2) great friendly staff 3) Amazing scene in the lounge bar 4) The hottest club Wyld in London The Minuses 1) Do not book a standard room. There is zero privacy if you are more then one person, half of the bathroom is in the middle of the room. 2) hard to get taxis so walk a block up to Piccadilly and get one. 3) expensive.
One of my 6 nights there the alarm went off 21 times during an 8 hour period and we even evacuated the hotel on one occasion at 1:10am. They were all technical issues. I complained that I did not sleep and the front desk cheerfully credited my bill for one nights stay. All in all I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England