W London Leicester Square
$147
$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
Book now, pay at stay
$292
$249
$256
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$288
$279
Orbitz.com
2,123 results
All reviewsspectacular roomcool corner roommirrored doorsbliss productsspg platinumwow suiteshower and toilettrendy hotelhotel barfirst floorpiccadilly circuswest endregent streetan upgradecentral locationafternoon teamini bar
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Excellent service at this hotel. Staff are highly competent and extremely professional. Rooms are clean, facilities are exceptional, and the bar and restaurant are quite worthy locations in their own right.

Centrally located, which has some plusses and minuses (some street noise in the evenings, despite the double-sided windows - I did not have much trouble sleeping through it, though).

Like the rest of London, the hotel is not cheap. The price of having laundry done on the premesis was quite expensive, in particular.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the square itself will have less noise at night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Ian C, General Manager at W London Leicester Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear FA04

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit to W London Leicester Square. I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I was also glad to hear that you loved our central location and its surroundings and the comforts of your room.

We look forward to welcoming you back to W London – Leicester Square. Please feel free to contact me directly should you require on Ian.Ciappara@whotels.com

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Top London hotels should always have excellent customer service. Not all do but this one really does. From the front desk to the cleaner, all staff smile at you constantly, and make you feel welcome. The hotel is very trendy, modern and completely different from more established older hotels. I would recommend this hotel for people under 50.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear rbowden

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive comments on our Talent in all departments are very rewarding and I will share these with my entire team.

I hope to meet you personally on your next stay with us at W London – Leicester Square.

Ian Ciappara

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Loved this hotel!!! Great location in the midst of Theaters and good shopping. What can be better than having a drink in their wonderful lounge, go for a great dinner within a few blocks and then head off to a play around the corner.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear LarryGVancouver

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and especially the central location of our hotel and its vibrant surroundings.

Next time you are here at W London, I am looking forward to meeting you.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Smooth check in and immaculate room. As always the lounge and bar area were buzzing until the early hours. The signature cocktails are not cheap but are a real treat. Overall a great fun base for the west end.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ritchie S

Thank you very much for your great review.

I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our cocktail offering and atmosphere in our Lounge Bar.

We all at W London – Leicester Square look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed at the W London again over the work week and a weekend. While there are many new staff since my last visit, the service at all levels was excellent from the bellmen that greeted me at the entrance, the front desk and the housekeeping staff. The concierge desk helped me to plan a last minute, large business dinner at the Spice Market. It was hassle-free and the menu and service at the restaurant were excellent. The salmon sashimi rice cakes are a must try! Also they had a nice wine list with good range of price points. Jessica the Insider went out of her way to give excellent advice on restaurants and activities and she has such a lovely manner. The weekend experience was also great, the concierge and lounge staff were fantastic in making a last minute accommodation for a larger party on a snowy Saturday night (but we were lucky because of the weather, if you want a table in the lounge reserve in advance). My friends loved the ambience and the decor and the friendly and professional staff. The sharing platters they offered were great and our server helpfully suggested drink options. When she observed that several guests were drinking vodka drinks, she suggested that a bottle, which came with free mixers, would be a less expensive option and it was! I love that kind of "active" service. The gym is also fantastic, there are windows, it is large and has a full range of workout equipment from treadmills to exercise balls. The spa, which is adjacent to the gym offers a wide variety of services. Starwood platinum guests get a 20% discount at both the spa and in the store. The store buyer has a great eye-- not your average hotel store by a long shot--they finally sell the whimsical and stylish, "Keep Your Wig On" pillows that they have in the guest rooms, so with the discount I couldn't resist. Last but certainly not least, the rooms are very nice. This time I had a corner suite. All the rooms have an open lay out and the decor is very hip and modern but also really functional if you need to get work done. I love the location, close to the theaters, a 5 minute walk to lively SoHo and many excellent restaurants and night spots, and close to two tube stations. Whether its work or play, the W London is still my favorite in London.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Agent9

Thank you for your excellent feedback on your recent stay with us here at W London - Leicester Square.

Your positive comments on our Talent and In particular Jessica our amazing W Insider are greatly appreciated and I will personally share these with everyone in the hotel.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to your favourite W London – Leicester Square!