Stayed 3 nights, 2nd floor. Nice room, good bar. Location right on the corner of Leicester Square where the old Swiss Centre was. Major problem is that a key feature of a hotel is you should be able to sleep. Sadly the club goes on til 3am so sleep out of the question. Cue very snoozy man every morning. I commented on it at checkout - the front desk staff clearly have to try to deal with such comments on a daily basis. It's not their fault, nothing they can do - implied the same problem whichever floor you stay on. Re. comments on here about the 'bouncers' - no probs for me. Recognised me each time, always polite, and to be fair I'd imagine keeping some kind of security in Leicester Square's not the easiest job.
All in all 3 stars - for me a good hotel is clean, secure, good food, good service and allows a good sleep. This place does well on the first 4 but if you want a place to get your head down after a long day look elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England