My husband and I arrived in the evening. After a 12 hour flight, we were keen for a drink in the bar before going to bed. Andrew on the front desk was excellent, whilst we were taken to our room to freshen up, he reserved a table for us (even though the bar was packed) for when we came back downstairs. Dominic and Maria were also excellent in helping us arrange our days and Jess and her team in the bar were friendly and efficient. The suite we had was fabulous and very comfortable. The location was good, could walk to the Palace, Big Ben and all the shopping, and the were many restaurants to choose from. We even left our camera in the W bar, and the manager chased us up the street to return it! Excellent stay, and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England