I have stayed at this W hotel twice. The hotel is amazing. It is located in Soho within steps of the theatres. If you do not like tourists and crowds, especially in the summer, this is not a place for you. I would not recommend this hotel for people with children. Although I have seen families with small children at the hotel I would say the atmosphere is more appropriate for those not travelling with young children.
I would like to specifically call out members of the staff, as I am a frequent traveler and this W provided me with some of the best service I have ever received.
Vilvin (promoter for the Wyld Club inside the W) – Vilvin is a ball of energy. Not only is she very outgoing, but she extremely knowledgeable about the nightlife in London. One night, she made arrangements for my friends and I to spend the evening at one of the “it” spots in the city. The evening was well planned and went very smoothly, all due to Vilvin’s efforts.
Neil (Bar Manager at the hotel bar on the 2nd Floor) – Neil’s customer service skills are top notch. Whenever I was in the bar/restaurant he was constantly checking on the patrons to make everything was to their satisfaction. It seemed any request was not too great for Neil to accommodate. One night in the bar, I was without a chair. Neil noticed and asked me if I would like a chair. In a crowded bar with every seat taken, he managed to find me a chair and brought to me.
Nick (Bartender at the hotel bar on the 2nd floor) – Ray is a bartender extraordinaire. You name a drink, chances are he knows how to make it to perfection (even the most obscure). I had mentioned to him that I had never tried Absinthe. Not only did Nick make me an Absinthe cocktail, but the next day he bought me a bottle and gave it to me take back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England