The hotel is funky and the location perfect. The design of the rooms sometimes gets in the way of practicality. My girlfriend and I went for 4 days to celebrate her birthday. It was nice but the housekeeping staff left a lot of room for improvement. They never refilled the shampoo and other toiletries - certainly expected at 400 pounds per night. The staff are very "cool" and sometimes they make you feel as if you just aren't cutting edge enough for the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England