I love a good shower and the W London came up trumps along with lots of Bliss toiletries which were a real treat.
I genuinely thought the service was charming and although expensive it is right in the centre of town and I found myself thinking it was worth the extra £60 compared to my usual London hotel.
Room service was good and the mini bar was well stocked, though as always expensive.
My one gripe was that I couldn't figure out how to turn off the ambient light which I think was around the window so the room was bathed in an eerie blue light all night when generally I prefer to sleep in the pitch dark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated and quirky, glamorous and decadent, W London - Leicester Square crystallizes the quintessential dual personality of the British soul. Located steps away from theatre land, the catwalks of Brewer Street and Soho’s electric nightlife, the hotel - like the city itself - is a bold contrast of themes, colors, textures and characters. Experience luxury comfort and the vibrant decor of our rooms and suites, your ultimate pit stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W London Leicester Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w London Leicester Square Hotel London
- W London Leicester Square England