“Very good tour and tasting session”

Fuller's Griffin Brewery Tour
Ranked #8 of 184 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Owner description: If you’ve ever wanted to know what makes Fuller’s ales taste so good, you’ll discover the secrets of our success on a tour of the Griffin Brewery. It’s a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes of a famous working brewery. Whether you’re looking for history and heritage, an insight into ale-making or just some superb samples, you’ll find them all here. We run up to 20 tours each week, all led by expert guides who aim to answer all your questions and give you a fascinating glimpse into British beer-making history. The tour lasts around one and a half hours and culminates with the highlight: a tutored tasting of some of Fuller’s finest ales.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went with my three sons and my father. Very informative tour, and I thought I know about beer. Very generous tasting session afterwards with a pleasant guide. Will go again as soon as I can. Good lunch in the brewery pub beforehand. Such an authentic brewery too.

There are newer reviews for Fuller's Griffin Brewery Tour

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I went with my two friends as we are all great Fuller's fans and we had a fantastic time. The brewery is in a lovely area and is a blend of very traditional techniques and modern standards. Our tour guide Dave was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions with enthusiasm. The tasting at the end was fun and engaging (and generous!) I feel I now have now a far greater understanding of the whole process behind making a great and diverse range of ales. Best to order the tickets in advance from the website as it is slightly cheaper and guarantees you a place.
If you have any love for London Pride or any other Fuller's drink, this tour is definitely for you!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Interesting tour of the brewery and to top off you get to sample the beers at the end. Our tour lasted around 2hrs and there is also a fuller's shop. Well worth the money! Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Obviously the brewery is very modern, but it functions alongside the old brewing systems and within the existing building - which are listed. If you love London Pride beer, then you need to go once in your life. Not sure if there is a fee, since we were lucky enough to be invited by a friend who is staff. However my review is not biased!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you're a fan of beer, set aside some time to visit the Fullers Brewery! You can conveniently take the Tube to get there- but be sure to allow 20 minutes to walk from the Tube Stop to the Brewery. Order tickets in advance by going though their web site - email them to arrange. A very friendly Team of employees. Very informative tour and fantastic sampling session at the end - where the guides and tour customers exchange their comments on the beers they're tasting. It was Loads of Fun!!!

1  Thank Mbuti