“Fiesty Food and Great Restaurant!”
Review of Cafe Sol - CLOSED

Cafe Sol
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My family and I visited this restaurant while on holiday in Greenwich. We had to wait 30 mins for a table but that was us not booking. The cocktail menu is extensive and lots to choose from and are delicious! Staff are lovely and very attentive. The food was fantastic. We all cleared our plates for both starters and mains! What more can you say to that! Delicious!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Sol

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went to the Nelson Road Cafe Sol for a birthday lunch. This was the second place I have visited in London since my visit to New Mexico. Surprisingly this place had more spices in the food than Wahaca. That is good because Mexican food with out spices is mexican!Their Quesadillas were more tasty although now entirely authentic close enough that I enjoyed it. I tried their tequila at the bar they had several bottles. The bill came to £23 for two which wasn't bad at all for London.

1  Thank Craig R
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We stopped there after a long day of sight seeing... quick service, not very personal but still ok. We ordered burritos, they were fine. The place is not very cosy, so we didn´t stay long, just ate and went away.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Blahhhh this is the worst meal i have had in a long long time, in fact ever!! this place is just awful. The farthest you could get from Mexican.In fact i would say a mars bar is a better option for lunch or dinner then this place.The food was nothing like Mexican or Texan . The food was lukewarm and bland. I only ate a few mouthfuls of my lunch and the staff when clearing the plates didn't even ask if everthing was ok!! I felt abit ripped off,as I've never been served such rotten food!!
They also got my nieces order wrong but insisted that that's what she ordered ( even though when we got our bill her original order was on it) To top it all me and my little niece both got sick that night, my husband was ok but he ate beef and not the chicken. I will never ever go back and really think you should walk on by, there are so many good restaurants in Greenwich just this is not one of them!!! Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!

5  Thank ALCBS
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The food and cocktails were lush!! Service was slightly rushed but it was starting to get extremely busy... so overall really good atmosphere,food and drinks! There is something for everyone.
The piri piri prawns were amazing.. should have ordered two plates! Will defo be coming back soon!!