“Fullers Pub in Euston Food Court”
Review of The Signal Box

The Signal Box
Ranked #7,859 of 28,464 Restaurants in London
Description: A brand new pub in Euston Station, The Signal Box provides the ultimate respite from the rush-hour commuter crowds. Spacious, modern and light, with cosy booths, craft lagers and cracking food to savour, it’s an oasis of calm in the middle of one of London’s busiest stations.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very busy Fullers pub set in the new Euston food court, I had a ploughmans which was ok apart from the sliced bread and no butter or pickle, Service was quite slow as it was so busy, standard station pub tbh.

Date of visit: August 2019
signalboxeuston, Manager at The Signal Box, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest.
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. We look forward to see you again.
Signal Box team

Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time visiting the signal box. The first visits was great was there for breakfast waiting for train great place to enjoy life go by very friendly staff and great food.
On this occasion can’t say the same. Some of the servers not so friendly. At one point I thought one was going to bite but lucky they didn’t. Just got that look of disgust. All asked was that she returned the unfinished drink she was taking away. This server definitely needs to go on some training on how to make the customer feel welcome and not just a hindrance to them.
The main server serving in the area was very friendly and very helpful. She did put a smile on your face. Such a shame one person can put you off a location.
Starters were very nice. The chicken popcorn was the best I’ve had. You must try it.
For main I had the ploughman’s can’t say it’s the best I’ve had. The pork pie was in my opinion out of a packet from Tesco or one of the other high street outlets. Alex had the bacon chop. He really enjoyed it well I will take that as didn’t get offered to try it. The ducks egg on top looked great.
The location is great and you are within minutes of getting on your train or great to wait for some to arrive grab a coffee. Well to be honest would give the coffee a miss and go to costa as the coffee is stone cold and not the best. This took longer to get than the food.
I have to give them 10 out of 10 for speed in getting food out. You will definitely not miss your train.
Have to also say best seat in the house is table 200. You can sit and watch the world go past.
Please also if you are paying for card read the prompts as they get very confusing I found I had donated money by pressing the cancel and not the accept.
It’s a great place but not sure I will be back anytime soon.

Dear Guest.
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit, we are sorry to know the service was not to our normal standard on the day of your visit, we have already brief the team with your feedback. Could you please contact us on signalbox.office@fullers.co.uk.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Signal Box team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This outlet occupies a prime space inside Euston Station and it does not deserve that spot. The staff were friendly and efficient but the food was irresponsibly appalling. This was the most disgusting food that I have been served in London for a very long time. The kitchen must be poorly run by people who can't cook or don't care.
One of my friends had the haddock and chips. The batter on the fish was like a fossil covered in grease. Another friend had the lamb kofta. The kofta were gritty and inedible. I has the classic burger and chips. My chips were hard, dry and dirty.
All in all a disappointing lunch. I will never go there again.

Dear Peter
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. We are really sorry to know you did not enjoyed your time at the pub. Would you be so kind to contact us on signalbox.office@fullers.co.uk, we have spoken with the chefs and they are looking for ways to improve the service.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Signal box team

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Always choose this place before going on train. Lovely customer service and good food. Very good seatings.

Date of visit: August 2019
signalboxeuston, Manager at The Signal Box, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Hi IevaUK,

Thank you for lovely review.

Hope to see you soon again.

Nina and the team :)

Reviewed August 5, 2019

We were travelling from Euston recently so started here with breakfast and when we return ended with dinner. The quality of food was very good on both occasions and reasonably priced. The atmosphere was lovely and the staff and service were great. I would recommend and now this will be my regular when I am travelling from Euston.

Date of visit: July 2019

Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us.
We are delighted that you are now a regular, cant wait to see you again.

Kind regards,