Tripadvisor
London
Open today: 12:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A brilliant evening for my groomsmen

I took my groomsmen to Fox in the Box to take on the Prison Break! We had a range of Escape Room... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tftp_tunde2
FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE-Disability Friendly

I work for a youth charity and we visited on Thursday 20th Feb with a group of young people with... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
amatten
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $17.75
from $32.55
from $65.10
from $19.73
More Info
All reviews prison break escape room team building bunker room great puzzles amazing experience dalston junction nail biting overground station team bonding set the scene super fun set design work colleagues birthday surprise escape game fun experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Do not hesitate! Our first time doing an escape room and it far exceeded our expectations. The staff are brilliant and definitely contributed to making the whole experience more enjoyable. Loved, loved, loved prison break!

1  Thank hazeleyeseast
FoxinaboxLondon, Public Relations Manager at Fox in a Box London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We Love love love your review! We are happy to have hosted you guys and we hope to see you all soon! I recommend Zodiac for you next, a little bit of thriller never hurt anyone.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

This is my second review. First time it was the mobile escape room. This time I took my team to Fox in a Box for our bootcamp. Brilliant team building. What stood out is not just the escape rooms, but Mr Fox’s Garage a cool space for our meeting. Hospitality brilliant. Food was amazing. Great job. Big thanks Shola!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank akinthomas

Thank you Sir Akin, we look forward to seeing you again! we're glad that you had a good experience with us. We would be more than happy to host your company again.

Thank you!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Me and a friend came and did the zodiac room, it was incredibly immersive and very intense, if you are into your true crime definitely check this out! Very challenging and good use of co operation, several types of puzzles that I hadn’t seen anywhere else (have done quite a few escape rooms). Also loved the Mr Fox’s challenge element (which we succeeded at ) where you guess your time before you go in and if you are correct to within 1 minute you get a discount off your next booking, which we will definitely be taking up!! :D

1  Thank TheEvidenceRoom

Thank you for this review, completing any room with only two people is impressive, the half price game was well deserved. We do hope to see you take up that offer. Our other rooms certainly hold that same element of co operation, everyone will have something to do!

So, what's our next game going to be?

Reviewed January 8, 2020

My family and I did the prison break challenge and it was brilliant. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The prison guard was fantastic- made it really enjoyable! Would definitely recommend. My favourite escape room so far!!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank G4R

Thank you so much, we hope that by the time you've done all our rooms, we will be your favorite escape room company Our prison guard has been notified of your approval, however seeing as you got away from him he's not really happy..... sorry 'bout that.

We hope to see you all again!!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

My second time playing these guys room and i must say im defo going in for the 3rd. The staff were very friendly and they made my experience great. I came for a friends bday and everyone had a blast. Shame we ended up on the wall (shhh its a secret) but hopefully 3rd time lucky!!

1  Thank Mathias B
FoxinaboxLondon, Public Relations Manager at Fox in a Box London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We believe in third time lucky too! we're happy that you had a great experience, We will continue to live up to your praise for all our costumers. Thank you for playing our rooms and for taking out time to leave us a review. We really appreciate this, Thank you!