My Friend and I spent the night here after a recommendation from another friend. We wanted to use the spa facilities and crash out for the night.
Reception area was nice and clean.
Room was spacious and spotless with good quality furniture.
Bathroom was also spotless with very cool blue mood lighting.
Spa has great facilities loved the cosy Sauna however it did get slightly crowded from time to time. Only thing missing was a Jacuzzi.
Staff were nice and professional will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the 4* luxury Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & SPA and enjoy London's trendy development, Chelsea Wharf, nestled between scenic Battersea Park, the river Thames and iconic Battersea Power Station. 217 Spacious modern bedrooms all equipped with individual bath and shower facilities, including one and two bedroom suites and a private Club Lounge are located on the 11th floor. Our designer SPA offers guests a tranquil relaxation area including heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room with beauty treatment rooms for bespoke professional therapy. The Atlantico Restaurant & BAR and coffee lounge, provides guests with perfect menu options of light meals, speciality coffees, high tea & the popular "tapas buffet" table with Chef's menu choices for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, PESTANA MANAGEMENT - Servicos de Gestao S.A., Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pestana Chelsea Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel And Spa London
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge London, England