This was a great find, the hotel was excellent all round. The rooms are a good size with everything you expect; the only downside was the fridge not working and some noise from the trains, but not a big deal really. The staff were all very friendly and very helpful and nothing was a problem. Location was excellent being only a short walk to Sloane Square and Victoria, but with a bus stop right outside you could get to most places very easily. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the 4* luxury Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & SPA and enjoy London's trendy development, Chelsea Wharf, nestled between scenic Battersea Park, the river Thames and iconic Battersea Power Station. 217 Spacious modern bedrooms all equipped with individual bath and shower facilities, including one and two bedroom suites and a private Club Lounge are located on the 11th floor. Our designer SPA offers guests a tranquil relaxation area including heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room with beauty treatment rooms for bespoke professional therapy. The Atlantico Restaurant & BAR and coffee lounge, provides guests with perfect menu options of light meals, speciality coffees, high tea & the popular "tapas buffet" table with Chef's menu choices for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pestana Chelsea Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel And Spa London
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge London, England