I reviewed this hotel in March 2011 and reiterate everything I said then. This time we were offered breakfast at a charge of £12.50 per head (£18.50 quoted on website). The buffet (included porridge) was excellent and frequently re-plenished. Orange juice and coffee also replenished at table.
We also visited the spa. Changing facilities are a little cramped so best to change in room and take the lift down.
As in our earlier visit, the staff were unfailingly helpful and we look forward to visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the 4* luxury Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & SPA and enjoy London's trendy development, Chelsea Wharf, nestled between scenic Battersea Park, the river Thames and iconic Battersea Power Station. 217 Spacious modern bedrooms all equipped with individual bath and shower facilities, including one and two bedroom suites and a private Club Lounge are located on the 11th floor. Our designer SPA offers guests a tranquil relaxation area including heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room with beauty treatment rooms for bespoke professional therapy. The Atlantico Restaurant & BAR and coffee lounge, provides guests with perfect menu options of light meals, speciality coffees, high tea & the popular "tapas buffet" table with Chef's menu choices for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel And Spa London
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa London England