This is a very luxurious hotel with a super spa with sauna, hamam and pool where you can relax after a long day. You really feel good here but it is a long walk to the nearest underground station and there is no bar or restaurant in the direct neighbourhood of the hotel. we wanted to keep the room longer on the day we left but they would charge 20 pounds an hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and Spa is a 4 star hotel in Chelsea, London, servicing both the business and leisure traveler. The hotel is ideally located in the prestigious development of Chelsea Bridge Wharf, one of the most affluent and fashionable new developments in Chelsea. Alongside the banks of the Thames River and close to one of London’s original public parks, the Battersea Park, with spectacular gardens and lakes ideal for outdoor relaxation and entertainment. Its location makes it one of the best hotels in London offering guests the convenience of the City Center atmosphere, combined with a tranquil and scenic setting. The hotel in Chelsea Bridge offers 216 spacious and modern air-conditioned rooms above average in size for luxury hotel rooms in London. Guest comforts include an LCD TV and iPod docking station, private bathrooms with separate bath and shower facilities and tea/coffee making service. An expertly designer Spa offers the very best in spa and beauty therapy including an indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room with a relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel And Spa London
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa London England